July 5th, 2022
A Slice of the Celestial Moon with The Westin Kuala Lumpur
The time of celebrating the lunar deity is once again here! This year, Mid-Autumn Festival is set to be welcomed on the 21st of September 2021 across many East-Asian communities.
Much like Thanksgiving for Americans, the festival focuses on reunion and food, hoping to bring together family and community.
The Westin Kuala Lumpur aims to help smoothen this occasion in the light of new normals with their YUÈ Mooncake Gift Box, this year themed by the Celestial Moon. Designed to display the lunar rabbit travelling through its celestial-like palace, this adorable gift box will continue to shine splendidly after the season as a travel bag.
- All mooncakes are Halal certified
- Please allow 48 hours lead time for mooncake orders
- RM178 for 1 box of 4 flavourful mooncakes
- Purchase 2 boxes at a 15% discount
- Selected bank credit cards, Marriott Bonvoy and ClubMARRIOTT members are entitled to a 10% discount
- Bulk purchases of 30 boxes and above are entitled to a 20% discount with free delivery entitled to 1 address only
- Orders will be confirmed once full payment and delivery information details are received
- No cancellation / No refund / No return / No exchange policy applies for any purchases
- Online orders are available via GrabFood and TableApp
This year’s Mooncake Flavours:
- White Lotus Mooncake
- Chocolate Mooncake
- Creamy Milk Tea Mooncake
- Lotus with Single Yolk Mooncake
- Shanghai with Single Yolk Mooncake
- Assorted Fruits & Nuts Mooncake
- Golden Emerald with Single Yolk
- Red Bean Mooncake
For more information and details, please contact Westin Dining at +603-2773-8495, WhatsApp +60123051715 or email [email protected].
Location and Details
Address: 199, Bukit Bintang St, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur