Our Brand Ambassador programme
In order to strengthen our connection to the dining scene and the people working in the F&B industry we have started a Brand Ambassador programme. These are people who love dining out and have the ability to write about their experience for the benefit of the many visitors to our website seeking expert advice on the best places to visit.
Becoming a Brand Ambassador
Check out the duties and rewards of a brand ambassador
Requirements to become a Brand Ambassador
- Eat out several times a month and be willing to try new places
- Have good written English – we will review and possibly edit pieces before posting but the original submission must be in reasonably good English
- Be able to take taking photos of food and outlets.
- Be active on social media and have an Instagram account and/or a web blog and possibly Facebook – minimum 500 followers
- Live in the greater KL area
Brand Ambassadors are expected to write review of places they pay to visit. They will also be asked visit and review other outlets. In these cases food and drinks will be provided without charge. They are also required to help gather information about new outlets and ensure information on the website is accurate. If they come up with other creative ideas to improve the website and increase traffic to the website they will be rewarded
Brand Ambassadors receive barter points for their efforts which can be redeemed for vouchers at select F&B outlets as well as various other products and services including hotels stays. We are also arranging for them to receive discounts at selected F&B outlets.(See next section “Partner F&B outlets” )