July 3rd, 2022
Guinness Draughts Are Ready When You Are
Missing a truly fresh creamy Guinness stout, not from a can but straight from a tap? Now that dine-ins are being permitted by the law and eateries all around are eager to welcome back diners, get ready to enjoy Guinness Draughts as fresh as you can get it!
“At Guinness, quality is always at heart, so fans can rest assured that only the freshest Guinness will be served when they visit the outlets again. Good things – be it reconnecting with friends and family, or Guinness Draught of best quality, come to those who wait. So, fans can finally enjoy that first sip of Guinness Draught whenever they are ready,” said Shaun Lim, Marketing Manager of Guinness Malaysia.
To take everything up a notch, Guinness will be bringing back the renowned STOUTie machines to selected outlets across the weekends of October and November. Fans can print their selfies on top of cold and creamy glass of Guinness and post them on social media with the hashtags #GuinnessMY and #GuinnessStoutieMY. Full list of participating outlets and activation dates can be viewed HERE.
“As much as we are eager to bring our fans together again and celebrate the reunion between friends and family with glasses of Guinness Draughts, it is also our duty to remind them to #SocialiseResponsibly and practice the 6Cs whenever they are out and about,” Lim continued.
The 6Cs mentioned are a part of parent company Heineken Malaysia Berhad’s introduction to ensure fans of the Heineken Malaysia brand continue to stay safe and socialise in accordance to the existing rules for Covid prevention.
- Check your distance – Keep at least 1 metre physical distance between others.
- Clean your hands – Frequently wash your hands with soap and use hand sanitiser.
- Cash-free payment – Use contactless payment methods (e-wallet or credit/debit cards) as much as possible.
- Contact tracing – Do comply with the outlet’s request to provide your personal details for contact tracing purposes.
- Come back later – If you’re not feeling well, please stay at home.
- Catch a cab – When you drive, never drink. Take a taxi or use e-hailing to get home safe.
Guinness and all related activities are strictly for non-Muslims aged 21 and above only. Guinness Malaysia advocates responsible consumption and urges consumers to not drink and drive. For more information, visit Guinness Malaysia’s social media pages at www.facebook.com/guinnessmalaysia and www.instagram.com/guinnessmy.