August 11th, 2020
Bowerhaus and Shangri-La Tea Time for Breast Cancer
October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month encourages many to be informed about the disease that affects both women and men.
As such, internationally-acclaimed Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur and local jewelrey brand Bowerhaus teams up to delight and educate guests with a special Pink Afternoon Tea! Presenting a menu of intricately designed treats featuring items such as:
- Salmon Choux Bagel with Watercress and Ikura
- Garlic Shrimp and Avocado Crostini
- Babaganoush on Beetroot Blinis
- Pomegranate and Feta Cheese (v)
- Beef Pastrami Pinwheel with Sauerkraut and Mustard
- Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad with Mini Brioche
alongside sweet creations of:
- Petite “Queen Margaret” Handbag Cremeux
- Pinky Candy Macaroon Lolly
- Royal Jasmine Strawberry Charlotte
- Red Framboise Sphere Velvet,
- Pink and Red Lipstick Praline
- Forever Love Shape Praline
- Strawberry Cupcake Fantasy
and items such as:
- Classic Lemon Cranberry Scone and Butter Scones (with clotted cream)
- homemade Cameron Strawberry Compote and Mango Compete
- and the Rose Cookies, Vanilla with Pink Ribbon Chocolate Cookies, Pink Sable, White Chocolate Vienna’s Finger and Pink Rice Crispy cookies
all at the tea stand! Not only that, the Pink Chocolate centerpiece also serves as a take-home token to highlight the positive contribution for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Purchasers of the Pink Afternoon Tea will also receive a personalised mother of pearl brooch with a lucky four leaf clover at the centre, representing luck and hope for both those contributing and those affected by the disease. Designed by sisters Elizabeth and Shen-Tel Lee, who are also the founders of the vintage luxury jewelry line, the proceeds of both the tea and the Clover of Hope Pink Brooch sales will go to the Breast Cancer Welfare Association Malaysia (BCWA).
The Pink Afternoon Tea is available from the 1st to the 31st of October.
Price: RM190 nett (2 persons). Add on two glasses of Sparkling Prosecco Wine for RM320 nett (2 persons).